Lucy has joined our family with her daughter Sky.
She is a wonderful character and has an amazing silky milk chocolate coat.
We have started her health testing though she has a litter before she joined us. She is a very soft loving girl.
- Hip Score : 4/4 = 8 – 22nd March 2016
- prcd-PRA : Clear – 8th March 2016
- CNM : Clear – 1st March 2016
- EIC : Clear – 1st March 2016
- SD2 (dwarfism) : Clear – 1st March 2016
- Coat Colour : bbEe – 1st March 2016
She is settling in well and is already a member of the family. Lucy was mated, conceived but sadly had to have an emergency caesarian section and none of her pups were born alive. Lucy has been spayed and will have no pups with us now.