Enya is one of Bonnie’s girls. She shows many of her Mum’s traits . She is very clever and loving. She also has a wonderful dark yellow / fox red coat.
Her health testing is well under way
- Elbow Score : 0 – 28th September 2016
- Hip Score : 5/4 = 9 – 28th September 2016
- Eye Examination : Unaffected – 26th September 2016
- prcd-PRA : Clear – 8th March 2016
- CNM : Hereditary Clear – 12th July 2015
- EIC : Hereditary Clear – 12th July 2015
- SD2 (dwarfism) : Hereditary Clear – 12th July 2015
She is still a pup at heart but we think she, like her mother, will make a great Mum. In August 2017 she has just come into her second season. If the timing is right we will mate her and hopefully have a lively litter of pups from her.