Jazz – Strawberry Dream – was born in 2011. We bought her in 2014 partially health tested and we had more tests done. Her current tests are shown below. We have also added our Kennel name, making her Strawberry Dream at Smacom. She is very loving and chunky show type girl. She has a fantastic soft light coloured coat and a wonderful gentle temperament to match.
Colourwise, as a yellow we know she can have both yellow and black pups , according to the sire’s genetic makeup. She does not carry the chocolate (b) gene – we have DNA tested to be certain.
She has the following health results:
- Hip Score : 4/2 = 6 – 14th November 2012
- Elbow Score : 0 – 16th July 2014
- Eye Examination : Unaffected – 30th September 2014
- prcd-PRA (DNA) : Clear – 11th April 2014
- CNM : Clear – 12th June 2014
- EIC : Clear – 12th June 2014
- SD2 (dwarfism) : Clear – 12th January 2015
This means her offspring cannot be affected with these genetic disorders
The tests we have undertaken exceed the Kennel Club Assured Breeder Scheme requirements and recommendations. If you wish to validate these you can do so easily at champdogs (click here) or the kennel club